On this 8 days trip
you will visit the three most appreciated cities of Italy!
Walk the alleys and lanes where the greatest of the arts walked and visit their most notable, renowned works.
Visit the 3 big cities of Italy and explore its amazing, bustling night life and gay scene!
If you are an art and history savvy by day and a fun seeker by night – this one is definitely for you!
DAY 1: Milan
Ciao and welcome to the Italian peninsula! Upon arrival get transferred from the airport to your hotel in the great city of Milan! As night falls, feel free to go out and explore the rich nightlife Milan has to offer. The main gay area is Porta Venezia and Corso Buenos Aires. Start your gay night out at Leccomilano bar and continue to Amnesia, Magazzini Generali Club, Borgo, Vanilla or Plastic dance clubs as the night deepens.
- Meet your OUTstading Travel representative for 2 hours gay bars hopping to taste the real local gay life of Milan! Overnight in Milan
DAY 2: Milan with Leonardo (Da Vinci)
After breakfast start your walking day tour of Milan. Meet your guide and explore one of the fashion capitals of the world by starting in Duomo Square with the view of Milan's Cathedral. Continue to amazing Victor Emmanuel Gallery, a pedestrian mall built in the 1800s with its large arched glass ceiling. Follow the footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci with the Leonardo Da Vinci walking tour. Visit the Dominican convent with the church of Santa Maria de
lle Grazie, the house of the most important masterpieces in the world: the “Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci. This enigmatic and mysterious masterpiece is still a source of debates. Continue with following the footsteps of Leonardo da Vinci and his private life and relationship with Salaino, his favorite disciples. Afterwards walk through Brera district, with the famous Pinacoteca di Brera and the Artists Quarter.
Get back to your hotel and rest before exploring the city by night. Milan has a great night life, with a bustling gay scene !
Overnight in Milan
DAY 3: Florence
After breakfast get some free time for more exploring and shopping through the famous fashion streets of Milan like Via della Spiga and Via Montenapoleone, in the “Quadrilatero della Moda”.
Then, with the high speed train arrive to your next Italian destination: the amazing Florence!
After checking into your central hotel, feel free to go out and see what the city has to offer - explore Florence's gay scene at the Piccolo Cafe, The Crisco Club or The Butterfly Kiss bar.
Overnight in Florence
DAY 4: Renaissance day in Florence
After breakfast meet your guide and start your Florence walking tour. Discover the Gallery of the Academy of Florence with the imposing Michelangelo's sculpture, David. Continue your tour in the city center, the throbbing heart and the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance art movement.
After lunch & visiting the city’s hotspots and appreciating its splendid gems, continue to Uffizi Gallery where you can see the famous works of Giotto, Botticelli and Leonardo da Vinci. Visit the magical Boboli gardens, situated behind the Pitti Palace and one of the most famous parks in the city of Florence. Here the Medici family created the model of the "Italian garden" which was a source of inspiration for many European courts.
Return to the hotel.
Overnight in Florence
DAY 5: Rome
After breakfast have some free time for touring and shopping.
Around lunch time take your high speed train to the Capital: the eternal Rome!
Upon arriving in Rome, check into your central hotel and get ready for exploring Rome's exciting nightlife! The gay area of Rome is next to the Colosseum with most of its bars and cafes such as Coming Out bar or Muccassassina Club.Optional
- Meet your OUTstading Travel representative for 2 hours gay bars hopping to taste the real local gay life of Rome!
Overnight in Rome
DAY 6: 2 countries in 1 city
After breakfast meet your guide for your Rome & Vatican walking tour.
Visit the ancient Rome with the legendary Colosseum, one of the largest amphitheater built by Roman Empire with more than 50,000 seats, in which gladiator contests and public events took place.
Continue to the Roman Forum and explore the magnificent Roman Empire ruins. Head to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, who was gay and catholic - discover the superb collection of homoerotic art which has been housed in this place for many years, along with the beautiful Greek and Roman sculptures. Learn about the secret love stories and scandals occurred within the Papal rooms.
Have the rest of the night for partying or relaxing at the hotel.
Overnight in Rome
DAY 7: When in Rome…
After breakfast head to Tivoli with your driver. Visit the spectacular Villa d'Este and the archaeological area of Villa Adriana (Hadrian’s Villa), both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In these unique sceneries, poets, painters and rich aristocrats used to come in the 19th century during their Grand Tour.
Head back to Rome for the last night in this breathtaking city!
Overnight in Rome
Day 8: Departure day
After breakfast, transfer back to the airport in Rome for your flight back with everlasting memories of an amazing trip!
THE RATE INCLUDES
• 7 overnights at the below mentioned hotels on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
• Private transfer from Milan Malpensa Airport to the hotel (Day 1)
• Private walking tour with an English speaking guide of the city of Milan (Day 2)
• Public transportation ticket in Milan - valid for 24 hours
• Private transfer from the hotel to the train station in Milan (Day 3)
• High speed train from Milan to Florence (Day 3)
• Private transfer from the train station to the hotel in Florence (Day 3)
• Private walking tour with an English speaking guide of the city of Florence (Day 4)
• Public transportation ticket in Florence - valid for 24 hours
• Private transfer from the hotel to the train station in Florence (Day 5)
• High speed train from Florence to Rome (Day 5)
• Private transfer from the train station to the hotel in Rome (Day 5)
• Private walking tour with an English speaking guide of the city of Rome & the Vatican (Day 6)
• Public transportation ticket in Rome - valid for 24 hours
• Private excursion to Tivoli with an English speaking driver (Day 7)
• Private transfer from the hotel to Flumicino Airport in Rome (Day 8)
• Entrance fees (with queue- jump) to the following sites: 'The Last Supper', Gallery of the Academy of Florence, Uffizi Gallery, The Colosseum, the Vatican & the Sistine Chapel, Villa d'Este, Villa Adriana.
gay bar hopping in Milan / Rome -
Based on 2 persons - 55 EURO per person
Based on 1 person - 110 EURO.
The rate excludes:
Expenses of personal nature
Transportation other than mentioned
Meals throughout the entire tour other than mentioned
Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff and restaurant staff
Any other item not mentioned above
It is our company policy to receive a 30% deposit upon booking, and full payment 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Up to 29 days prior to arrival date: 12% from the total services
28 – 21 days before arrival date: 25% from the total services
20 – 14 days before arrival date: 40% from the total services
13 – 7 days before arrival date: 75% from the total services
Less than 7 days before arrival date: 100% from the total Services