Day 1: Athens
Welcome to Greece! Upon arrival at Athens, Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport, you will be greeted by an OUTstanding Travel Representative, who will assist you with your luggage and escort you to your private transfer. Check-in to your hotel in downtown Athens, the birthplace of western civilization, once hailed as the Paris of the Mediterranean, is now a bustling modern city, a colorful tapestry of eastern and western influences, full of outdoor cafes, pedestrian streets, parks and gardens, street bazaars, dilapidated mansions and ancient ruins.
It is suggested to enjoy an evening at leisure at the Plaka where you will find typical Greek taverns.
Overnight Athens Day 2: Mykonos
Eat a delicious breakfast and check out of your hotel. Transfer to the port or the airport of Athens for your trip to Mykonos.
Upon arrival in Mykonos you will be welcomed by an OUTstanding Travel representative and you will transfer to your hotel, where you will spend four nights in a wonderful setting with an elegant atmosphere and friendly staff.
Leisure time to relax at the hotel pool or get acquainted with the town reflecting Greek authenticity combined with upscale elegance.
Have a nice dinner and a couple of cocktails in one of the lively bars that the town has to offer.
The night is young, so an OUTstanding representative will meet you at your hotel to take you on an approximate 2 hour pub crawl to experience the vibrant and exciting nightlife of Mykonos (drinks are not included).
Overnight MykonosDay 3: Mykonos
In the morning you will be taken to the old port and after a 30 minute boat ride you will arrive at Delos. Witness one of the major archaeological sites in Greece, the island of Delos.
This Island is believed to be the renowned birthplace of Artemis and Apollo and also a trading and religious center of antiquity. Our English speaking guide will introduce you to this magnificent open air museum and explain every single detail.
The cruise ends midafternoon when you will return back to Mykonos and have rest of the day at leisure. You can wander around Mykonos Town for some shopping in one of the designer shops and boutiques, or you can relax in one of the waterfront cafes.
Overnight MykonosDay 4: Mykonos
Leisure day to enjoy the sea and the sun or spend your time as you wish. Mykonos is known for one of the Islands with the best beaches where you can soak up the sun and feel free to enjoy yourself. In the upbeat beach bars you can mingle with fabulous people from around the world.
The most famous beaches are those of Paradise or Super Paradise.
Paradise and Super Paradise both have beach side clubs which you can dance the day away while making new friends.
You may like to have a meal in one of the beach bars or perhaps go back to Mykonos downtown for a stroll and a cold frappe.
If you like to explore the Mykonos gay nightlife scene once again, go out and simply have fun!
Overnight MykonosDay 5: Mykonos
There are plenty more beaches to discover with crystal blue water, waterfront tavernas and café, water sports facilities and many more.
Ornos Beach to the north of the town is a nice quiet sandy beach, yet if you are looking for one of the more gay friendly beaches, Elia is your best bet. It is definitely worth a visit if you would like to relax away from masses.
It is your last night in Mykonos so make the most of it. Dining, wining and having fun is a Myconian moto, so party the night away.
Overnight MykonosDay 6: Athens
This is the last day of your Greek island vacation in Mykonos.
After breakfast transfer to the port of Mykonos for your ferry boat to Athens. Upon arrival, an OUTstanding representative will take you to your central Athens hotel where you will be spending the evening.
You can make the most of your last day in Greece and go back to the old quarter of Plaka for dinner and fununder the Acropolis.
Overnight AthensDay 7: Athens – Departure Flight
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and transfer to Athens, Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport, for your flight back home with everlasting memories of Greece! Goodbye and Antío :)
The rates Below include:
· Assistance at Athens airport upon arrival by an OUTstanding Travel representative.
· Private transfer from Athens International Airport to Athens City (Day 1)
· 6 overnights in the below mentioned hotels in Athens & Mykonos
· Private transfer from hotel to Piraeus port (Day 2)
· High-speed ferry from Athens to Mykonos (Day 2)
· Meet and assist at the port of Mykonos by an OUTstanding travel representative and private transfer to the hotel
· Mykonos Pub Crawl with an OUTstanding travel representative (drinks are not included – Day 2)
· Joint group Day tour (Gay friendly) to the island of Delos (Day 3)
· Private transfer from the hotel in Mykonos to the Port (Day 6)
· High-speed ferry from Mykonos to Athens (Day 6)
· Meet and assist at the Piraeus port by an OUTstanding Travel representative and private transfer to the hotel (Day 6)
· Private transfer from the hotel in Athens to Athens Airport (Day 7)
· Entrance fees to the following sites: all sites on the joint group tours.
The below rates excludes:
· Expenses of personal nature
· Any flights
· Meals throughout the entire tour other than mentioned
· Gratituities not included
· Any other item not mentioned aboveCancellation Policy:
• 28 - 21 days before arrival date: 10% from the total services
• 20 - 14 days before arrival date: 25% from the total services
• 13 – 7 days before arrival date: 50% from total services
• Less than 7 days before arrival date: 100% from total servicesPayment:
It is our company policy to receive a 30% deposit upon booking, and full payment 4 weeks prior to arrival.