Meet our OUTstanding tour guide for a private trip
and the Dead Sea
. Descend south to the lowest point on earth and visit the famous mountain fortress of Masada.
The magnificent fortress of Masada
was built in the year 30 BCE by King Herod
, whose architectural feats have left their mark throughout Israel. At the beginning of the great revolt against Rome in the year 68 CE, Masada was conquered by a group of Jewish zealots, and Masada became their last stronghold. In the year 72, the Romans besieged Masada and succeeded in reaching the steep fortress after constructing a huge earthen ramp on its western side. In the year 73, the 960 Jewish zealots living at the top of Masada chose to commit suicide rather than to fall into the hands of the Romans. Their deeds left behind a saga of courage, heroism, and martyrdom.
Continue to Ein Bokek
- Dead Sea Resort to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and spend the afternoon enjoying the buoyant therapeutic waters and world famous rejuvenating mud of this mineral-rich sea, the largest all natural spa in the world, on a private beach provided solely for the participants.
Return journey to point of departure.
A private guided tour to Masada & the Dead Sea
From Tel Aviv:
$465 per person (minimum 2 people)
* extra $75 for additional person From Jerusalem:
$425 per person (minimum 2 people)
* extra $75 for additional person
The rate includes:
* A certified tour guide with a car.
* Entrance fees to: Masada National Park.
* Private Dead Sea beach relaxation at LOT Hotel
* Rich buffet style lunch